- What is one thing you would like building owners to know about (making repairs to) their roof?
Don't put off repairs, little leaks can turn into big problems down the road if not addressed right away.
- What are the most common problems you see?
Debris clogging drains and holes in corners of curbs or scuppers.
- What are the worst things to put off repairing?
Any areas on the roof deck where water can pond.
- How long have you been in roofing?
- What is the thing you’ve done at All Elements that has made you feel the best about doing it?
Keeping people dry.
- What’s one roof “hack” you want to share
Using the Chuck of your drill for hex head screws in a pinch.
- What project is the one you will always remember?
Essentia Health in Brainerd (winter of 2014). It was one of the coldest and snowiest winters that we've roofed.
- What’s one piece of safety advise?
Yaktrax are amazing to wear on your boots during winter to keep you from slipping.
- What’s your favorite lunch spot you’ve discovered?
- What’s your favorite song on the radio right now?
Dustin Lynch - "Small Town Boy"