1. What is one thing you would like building owners to know about (making repairs to) their roof?
Have your roofs inspected; whether it’s on a monthly, every 6 months or yearly basis, to find any problems that need to be addressed which in return could save you and your roof from costly repairs.
2. What’s the most common problem you see?
People doing a temporary fix just trying to get by. In most cases, the longer you wait, the more damage you will find on your roofs.
3. What are the worst things to put off repairing?
Any and all rotten wood decking including your floor joist or trusses.
4. How long have you been in roofing?
A total of 5 years, 2 1/2 with All Elements, Inc.
5. What is one thing you’ve done at All Elements that you're most proud of?
Going to work and giving the customer quality work from start to finish.
6. What’s one roof “hack” you want to share?
A lesson I learned from co-worker: Plug in an extra hand welder during winter months to warm your hands and face with!
7. What project is the one you will always remember?
ARC Fabricators Sioux Falls, SD will always be remembered due to the fact we had fighter jets flying in and out of the air base constantly around us and had one of them tip their wings!
8. What’s one piece of safety advise?
Make sure to secure your ladder to the roof at all times, you never know when a strong wind will blow it over and leave you either stranded up on a roof or calling someone to come set the ladder back up.
9. What’s your favorite lunch spot you’ve discovered?
Rodizio Grill in Maple Grove, MN.
10. What’s your favorite song on the radio right now?
“My Old Man” by Zac Brown Band