Featured Project: Exterior Upgrade for Monticello Home
Due to an early June wind storm in 2017, a neighbor’s tree fell onto this Monticello home causing damage to the roof, siding, and front porch. The existing steel siding was no longer available so full replacement was needed. The homeowner took this opportunity to upgrade the look of the exterior. The following products were suggested and installed by the All Elements team to get the desired look.
- Certainteed (Landmark Pro) – Moire Black
- Versetta Stone (Ledgestone) – Graphite
- Edco Entex (S-6) steel siding – Charcoal Gray
- Kleer trim around windows and doors
- 24 gauge standing seam metal roof panels
- Fypon column wraps (raised panel)
Scroll down for a progressive look at the project through photos!