10 things with Justin Marsh, Repair Division Manager
- What is one thing you would like building owners to know about making repairs to their roof? You might have great intentions, but make sure the materials you use on your roof are compatible. For example, don’t use tar on a rubber roof.
- What’s the most common problems you see? Roofs at the end of their life, they need maintenance. Stretch holes, cracks in asphalt, etc.
- What are the worst things to put off repairing? The little leaks, over time it does way more damage than you think
- How long have you been in roofing? 14 years
- What is the thing you’ve done at All Elements that has made you feel the best about doing it? Innovation. We are always trying to take a different angle, a different approach to make things better for the customer and for us.
- What’s one roof “hack” you want to share? Eterna Bond! It is a “peel and stick” product that can be used on a bunch of different roof membranes.
- What project is the one you will always remember? White Bear Mall. It was the first job I did without the bosses on the roof
- What’s one piece of safety advice? Wear shaded safety glasses, be mindful of your surroundings
- What’s your favorite lunch spot you’ve discovered? Quang on “Eat Street” (Nicollet Ave), Minneapolis
- What’s your favorite song on the radio right now? Eddie Money, “Two Tickets to Paradise.”