10 Rounds With Dustin Hesse
- What is one thing you would like building owners to know about (making repairs to) their roof?
A little maintenance can go along way.
- What’s the most common problems you see?
Not using the proper materials to make the necessary repairs.
- What are the worst things to put off repairing?
Curb flashings and loose edge metal.
- How long have you been in roofing?
- What is the thing you’ve done at All Elements that has made you feel the best about doing it?
Selling a roof and helping the crew with the installation of the project.
- What’s one roof “hack” you want to share?
Make sure your ladder is bungee strapped so the wind doesn’t blow it down.
- What project is the one you will always remember?
Olsen Fish Company. Working with the crew for a few days and really seeing how much work goes into installing a roof when it is a full tear off.
- What’s one piece of safety advise?
Never walk backwards on a roof. There are too many things to trip over.
- What’s your favorite lunch spot you’ve discovered?
El Bamba in St Michael.
- What’s your favorite song on the radio right now?
I don’t listen to much music. KFAN sports radio, particularly The Power Trip Morning show and the Common Man program